- STLHE Green Guides – This series of guides are intended to be relatively short, easy to read handbooks on different aspects of higher education, with a particular focus on teaching and learning issues.
- University World News – This is a collection of international news stories related to Post-Secondary Education. Specific sections include World Blog, Breaking News, Academic Freedom, Commentary etc.
- Academica Group: Today’s Top Ten – This is a collection of the Top Ten News stories in Higher Education with a particular focus in Canada.
- Online Learning Consortium – This is an organization devoted to advancing quality online learning by providing professional development, instruction, best practice publications and guidance.
- Innovative Educators – Dedicated to providing superior training focused on critical issues facing students and educators — useful in identifying key trends in Higher Education.
- Faculty Focus: Higher Ed Teaching Strategies from Magna Publications – Newsletter from Magna Publications around best practices in Higher Education.
- Wieman, C. (2007). Why Not Try a Scientific Approach to Science Education? Change, September/October 2007.
- Christensen-Hughes, J. & Mighty, J. (Eds.). (2010). Taking Stock: Research on Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Montreal and Kingston: Queen’s Policy Study Series, McGill-Queen’s University Press.
- Collini, S. (2012). What are Universities For? Toronto: Penguin Group.
- Barnett, R. (2011). Being a University. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Battiste, M. (2013). Decolonizing Education: Nourishing the Learning Spirit. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan: Purich Publishing Ltd.